The Australian workforce is greatly transforming; our mature workers are retiring later and considering career changes while our younger workers have greatly different attitudes towards their careers and their expectations of work. This complex and changing dynamic present’s significant challenges for employers to manage health and safety, while also meeting operational requirements and maintaining a positive workplace culture.
P2 Group’s Ageing Workforce Workshop aims to up-skill executives, managers and supervisors in managing the workplace health and well-being of their entire workforce by:
- Recognising the different needs and challenges experienced by workers throughout the spectrum of their working life
- Understanding an employer’s legal obligations in the health and wellbeing space
- Identifying the early warning signs of physical and psychological conditions
- Developing strategies for assisting workers with their health and wellbeing and implementing a uniform workplace policy
- understanding the importance of a human maintenance schedule based upon workability
- Considering reasonable adjustments and flexible working arrangements
- Utilising the inherent requirements of job as a workforce management strategy.
Throughout our highly interactive Workshop P2 Group focus on a range of practical case studies, skills building activities and the provision of effective workplace tools to ensure that managers are equipped to best address the diverse health and well-being needs of their workers.
DATE – 11th April 9am to 12:30pm
VENUE – Hawthorn Arts Centre, 360 Burwood Road, Hawthorn 3122
COST – $195 + GST
Places are limited for this event so please register below asap