Documenting and understanding the Inherent Requirements of the Job for key roles within an organisation places employers in a unique position to take control over many costly aspects of their workforce. By effectively and systematically identifying and understanding the demands of a role, organisations are empowered to:
- Employ the right people for the job by enhancing pre-employment practices
- Reduce WorkCover premiums by creating effective and sustainable return to work pathways and strategically managing cases
- Enhance Ageing Workforce Management
- Minimise the operational implications of injury management by efficiently returning workers to their pre-injury duties
- Effectively balance workplace demands with the capacity and experience of workers
- Strategically manage workers who are unable to meet the physical, cognitive and psychosocial demands of their role
- Analyse and improve workplace practices.
This session will focus on a proactive and uniform approach to injury management with the overall aim of enhancing workplace culture and attitudes towards health and well-being.
THIRD SESSION NOW ADDED – 27th Feb, 8:30am to 10:30am. Tickets are limited so reserve your seat today