P2 is pleased to announce that we will be running our popular Injury Management/Inherent Requirements workshop on the 28th April in Bendigo. This free event will be held at the Capital Theatre Bendigo between 9am and 12pm. This workshop is suited for all HR, RTW ,OH&S staff and managers/supervisors that are active in return to work. The workshop will provide education on advanced injury management strategies including Inherent Requirements of the Job. Here is some info;
Running a uniform, effective and meaningful injury management process can be a challenge for businesses. Injured workers present a range of complexities from an operational, cultural, financial and productivity perspective. P2 Group assists all levels of management to understand their role and responsibilities with regard to assisting their injured workers. Importantly, P2 Group aims to up-skill HR professionals in;
- Identifying the early warnings signs of a broad range of physical and psychological conditions
- Understanding what to do and most importantly what to say to support their workers
- Taking a proactive approach to return to work and stay at work plans
Documenting and understanding the Inherent Requirements of the Job for key roles within an organisation places employers in a unique position to take control over many costly aspects of their workforce. By effectively and systematically identifying and understanding the demands of a role, organisations are empowered to:
- Employ the right people for the job by enhancing pre-employment practices
- Reduce WorkCover premiums by creating effective and sustainable return to work pathways and strategically managing cases
- Enhance Ageing Workforce Management
- Minimise the operational implications of injury management by efficiently returning workers to their pre-injury duties
- Effectively balance workplace demands with the capacity and experience of workers
- Strategically manage workers who are unable to meet the physical, cognitive and psychosocial demands of their role
- Analyse and improve workplace practices.
This session will focus on a proactive and uniform approach to injury management with the overall aim of enhancing workplace culture and attitudes towards health and well-being.
Breakfast and light refreshments will be served during the event.
PLACES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED, SO PLEASE RESERVE YOUR SEAT BELOW