The Australian workforce is greatly transforming; our mature workers are retiring later while our younger workers have greatly different attitudes towards their careers and their expectations of work than we have previously seen. This complex and changing dynamic present’s significant challenges for employers to manage health and safety, while also meeting operational requirements and maintaining a positive workplace culture.
P2 Group’s tailored Ageing Workforce Workshop aims to up-skill employers in managing the workplace health and well-being of their entire workforce by:
- Recognising the different needs and challenges experienced by workers throughout the spectrum of their working life
- Understanding an employer’s legal obligations in the health and wellbeing space
- Identifying the early warning signs of physical and psychological conditions
- Developing strategies for assisting workers with their health and wellbeing and implementing a uniform workplace policy
- Understanding the importance of a human maintenance schedule based upon workability
- Considering reasonable adjustments and flexible working arrangements
- Utilising the inherent requirements of job as a workforce management strategy.
Throughout our interactive Workshop P2 Group will focus on a range of practical case studies, skills building activities and the provision of effective workplace tools to ensure that employers are equipped to best address the diverse health and well-being needs of their workers.
WHO IS THIS SESSION FOR ? Executive Management, HR, P&C, RTW, OH&S and line managers/supervisors.
WHERE ARE THESE SESSIONS HELD ? P2 will deliver the workshop on site at your business. We service all of all of metro and regional Victoria as well as metro Sydney.
Enquire now on 03 9818 8914 and speak to Ben Thornton or email us on email@example.com